Professional RV Repair & Motor Coach Services in Bend, Oregon
Get expert RV, camper, motorhome and Class A Motor Coach services including maintenance, repair services, body work collision repair, modifications, and more. Also serving customers in Sunriver, La Pine, Sisters, Redmond Oregon, and the surrounding Central Oregon Cities.
RV’s, class A Motor Coaches & motorhomes
Your luxury travel vehicle is the maker of memories. It’s your favorite way to take to the open road and find your next adventure or reach a new destination. It’s no small investment either.
If you’re like many people, you take a trip or two, then sideline their vehicle for while waiting for the next opportunity to travel. Or, perhaps you decide you may not come home for a while and you let the wind carry you forward. Maximizing your experience means reducing risk of failure by understanding how and when systems fail.
What can possibly go wrong when you’ve only used your RV a few times? More than you know. Road conditions, vibration and the elements are working against thousands of moving parts, connected together to many systems. We understand the impacts and will keep you informed about up coming maintenance and needed repairs.
Pro RV goes the extra mile! Excellent work done right with unparalleled customer service! They really treat you like family. Will always go here, that’s for sure and I recommend everyone else does too!
Prevention is especially valuable to keep your RV prepared for the road ahead. The cost of repair through neglect may exceed the value of your vehicle. Make sure you are making the most of your investment with Pro RV Maintenance & Protection.
RV & Motor Coach Services
- 44-Point RV & Motor Coach Inspection
- RV & Motor Appliance Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Awning & Slide Topper Repair & Installation
- RV & Motor Collision Repair & Body Work
- RV & Motor Custom Fiberglass Fabrication
- RV & Motor Custom Painting & MFG Color Matching
- RV & Motor Decal Replacement
- RV & Motor Design & Molding Fabrication
- RV & Motor Dry Rot Repair
- RV & Motor Electrical System Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Floor Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Full Metal Shop, Welding & Fabrication
- RV & Motor Furnace Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Hitches & Tow Packages Installation
- RV & Motor Hydraulic Maintenance & Repair
- RV & Motor Lighting System Repair & Upgrades
- RV & Motor OEM Replacement Parts & Service
- RV & Motor Plumbing Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Preventative Maintenance
- RV & Motor Refrigeration Repair & Upgrades
- RV & Motor Roof Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Slide Rooms Repair & Maintenance
- RV & Motor Satellite Systems & Installation
- RV & Motor Wheels, Brakes & Suspension
- RV & Motor Water System Repair & Replacement
- RV & Motor Winterization & De-winterization
- RV & Motor Wheel Bearing Re-Pack
All work is guaranteed for quality craftsmanship and parts.
44-Point Motor Coach & RV inspection Offer
Purchase an inspection and receive $100 toward your next service
Air Suspension, Air Conditioning, Batteries Load Test, Wheel Bearings, Black Water Tank, Brakes, City Water Hook-Up, CO Detector, Converter - Inverter, Emergency Exits, Entry Door & Step, Ext. Lights, Faucets, Fire Ext., Fresh Water Tank, Furnace, Genset Under Load, Grey Water Tank, Horn, Icemaker, Inside & Outside Shower, Int. Lights, LPG Detector, LPG Manometer Leak Down Test, Microwave, Moldings, Monitor Panel, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Roof, Shore Power System, Slide-outs, Smoke Alarm, Springs, Stabilizer Jacks, Test Drive, Tires, Toilet, Vents & Fans, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater, Water, Line Pressure Test, Water Pump, Windows
Good thru August 31, 2022
Call for an appointment (541) 388-5448
*Available on a first-come basis and limited to two (2) appointments per day.
Call us today or drop us a line
Fill out the form below to get in touch
Had a sudden loss of our water pump in our 22 ft. Thor Quantum RV RANDAL was our tech and he did a fast and super job in the diagnosis of the problem and effortlessly installed a new pump for me. I would not hesitate to call them again, and I highly recommend this business.
Thank you Bend RV repair. Did I mention that we are a thousand miles from home? That I went to them solely based on previous reviews? That I showed up unannounced with no appt. They helped me immediately. Others I called couldn’t even get us in for MONTHS.
The RV experts
Click here to view our full range of RV and motor coach services that will keep you moving safely on the road.
We work on all types of trailers. Get professional services, including fabrication, for high performance and reliability.
Get your insurance claim handled by a caring and professional team who will get you back on the road in no time.
Free 10-Point Inspection with any RV Service
Take the sting out of surprise repairs with our 10-point free inspection.
Planning ahead can prevent big disasters while travelling on the road. our FREE 10-Point Inspection includes Roof Inspection (critical), Front cap seam inspection, Rear cap seam inspection, Roof appliance seams inspection, Siding sealant inspection for body of RV, Axle alignment inspection, Battery test, Charging system test, Slide room operation, and Leveling system operation.
Request a Free 10 Point Inspection
Amazing for July. Got us in within a week. Asked for a week to complete, which was fine with us. Brought in Friday; was ready Monday. Great experience. Workmanship looked very good. Full documentation provided for testing. Will go back again.
62980 Boyd Acres Road, Bend OR 97701
Mon-Fri 8 am–4 pm